Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Lunchbox

Writing is sometimes an outlet for my feelings. Whether they be anxiety anger frustration or whatever. I don't seem to be much of a writer until emotions build up enough to turn on the creativity button inside me. So it's often a long time between any new creation. Most of them can be found on my myspace profile http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendID=88958060 The most recent was January 07. It had been a long time since I've read my blogs on there.

So I've been dating Matt since mid July. It seems crazy, but there has already been use of the 'L' word and talk of the future. So things have been moving fairly fast. For my birthday he bought me a Berenstain Bears lunchbox with a thermos. At first I was a little baffled. Seemed like an odd gift. Apparently he read my myspace profile and a few of my crazy writings. This one in particular: http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=88958060&blogID=218376932 I thought it was the sweetest thing ever. I've got my lunchbox with thermos. I've got my apple too :)

No comments: